Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

Through the Semester We Roll

It is already week 7 at Purdue and we are having a ball! With the new fall feeling weather, campus has shifted to a more serious work and study environment (with all the fun and excitement as usual). Football is in full swing and the wind is beginning to blow under the Math Building, an experience you will never forget!  
Classes are in the midst of first round of exams, which means libraries are busier and Starbucks is making more money!! My favorite study places are my bed and the Crops Resource Center. I love being in the CRC in Lilly Hall because there are always people around to help. Professors stop in often and I am surrounded by my friends and classmates. This space was made possible by a generous donation from Beck's Hybrids, and we are so grateful for that! 
Career Fair is tomorrow! That means time for suits, resumes, elevator speeches, and job interviews. As a senior, this is my last round of presenting myself and my skill set to so many companies at once. Following the fair, interviews will be conducted on campus and around the country for full time employment. I am so thankful that Purdue hosts such a great event to set all of the students up with the best career starts! 

Boiler Up!
Christy Kettler 

No comments:

Post a Comment