Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

Senior Year...Finally!

As summer quickly fades into fall, I can't help but think about this being my last fall here on campus. Senior year is supposed to be awesome right? And it is, but the real world feels closer and closer everyday and with that I get a little more worried about finding a job and moving away and starting a life that isn't filled with late night studying and wearing a backpack everywhere I go. Fortunately, this semester I am only taking 14 credit hours so I have extra time to do that extra worrying and spend time with friends. Everyday passes so quickly that it's hard to get everything done and easy to fill my days.


I had an internship with AgriGold this summer and loved every second of it. I had great bosses and met so many interesting farmers. This year AgriGold began selling soybeans for the first time and I got to help with the launch. It was neat to go out to growers and talk about new opportunities for them. I only hope that I find a job that I enjoy as much as I did my internship.




I also had the fun experience of getting my wisdom teeth out. That's really all that I have to say about that.








Finally the biggest event of the summer was my sister getting married. She got married at the same church as my parents two days before their 30th wedding anniversary. She was the most beautiful bride and we all had so much fun with family and friends.

That's about all of the excitement that is currently in my life, so until next time:
Stay Classy Internet,

Shelby Sigman


No comments:

Post a Comment