Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Fall Break!!

Hey everyone,

Happy fall break! I hope everyone is having a relaxing long weekend after the last busy 7 weeks of classes and the career fair because I know I am. For those that don’t know me, my name is Julia Fibbe and I am a sophomore studying Agronomy: Crop and Soil Management here at Purdue. 

The beginning of this year has flown by I can’t believe we are approaching our second set of exams in the next couple of weeks. It is a stressful time again but there are always things to look forward to that aren’t related to class like clubs and hanging with friends. I recently joined a sorority this year and have had a blast getting to know even more people on campus. With that being said I am learning a lot about time management and finding ways to balance everything in my crazy college career. I have also learned to appreciate my later classes which allow me to get a few extra hours of sleep every night.


This past week I also had the opportunity to participate in Purdue's Agriculture career fair for the second time and talk to many different companies and even get an interview with a few of them. Comparing my experience at the fair this year to last year I saw a huge difference in my confidence and knowledge which is due to the close and supportive department of agronomy.

I hope everyone is able to rest this weekend and enjoy the nice weather because I don't think it will be lasting much longer. As always feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns!

Julia Fibbe 

No comments:

Post a Comment