Pages

Monday, February 20, 2017

I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list!

Time sure does fly by when you’re having fun! It’s already week 7 and exams are wrapping up.  Only a few short weeks and Spring Break will be upon us. I am a travel enthusiast. Anyone that knows me, knows that I love traveling! I’m always game for a great road trip.  My next adventure is to Italy over spring break. I get to spend a week with some of my closest friends traveling through Italy exploring and learning about their culture. If I’m lucky, I will even get to try a little cheese and wine! I recommend that everyone does at least one study abroad trip while in college. Last spring break I traveled through Cuba’s countryside’s learning about their ways of farming. Stand by for pictures of my Italy trip!




Here are some pictures from my travels to Cuba!  ~Madison Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment