Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2017



Last Go-round

Howdy, Jake Burke here again and I am starting on my last semester here at Purdue. With 2 semesters at Ivy tech and 5 semesters at Purdue over with, I am itching to graduate. I am ready to be out and making money so I can start the next part of my life. If I had to describe this semester in one word it would be “busy.” I am only taking 13 credits which is a light load, but I am also working in the soybean lab on my spare time and building a barn on my home time. Seems like a terrible idea to build a barn in the dead of winter but I really need it up and it seemed like I was busy with everything under the sun when the weather was nice. I am predicting that the rest of the year will be busy the whole way through. At the turn of graduation, I hope to hit the ground running with a job and soon a house of my own. 2017 is going to be a big year for me and I hope it’s a good one for everyone else as well.

As always, don’t forget to spay and neuter your pets,

Mr. Jake Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment