Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Spring Semester!

Hello Everyone,

          I hope you all have adjusted well to your new classes and are ready for exams just around the corner.  It is already the 6th week in and my exams are starting to kick in so the next few weeks should be fun!  I am still working in the Agronomy Department in research, I am currently dissecting soil core samples in search of corn roots within that sample.  It is very tedious work but rewarding knowing my work will help Dr. Camberato's research.  On my free time I have been trying to make it home still to help my father on the farm.
          This summer I have had the opportunity to join Bayer Crop Science as a sales excellence intern for Indiana.  I will cover the entire state assisting the sales team and attending field days.  I could not be more excited for this opportunity and I am counting down the weeks!  With the career fair last week many of you have had interviews or will have them soon.  I hope that they went well and your summer internships/jobs are amazing!  I have about 10 more months of my college career left and I am looking forward to every minute!  Enjoy your time at Purdue, beat IU and BOILER UP!

Take care everybody

Nick Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment