Pages

Friday, December 8, 2017

Looking Into Winter Break...

Hey All,


As the stress of finals has approached, I'm trying to keep my chin up and focus on all the fun activities and relaxation I will get to experience while on winter break.

For starters, my best friend since freshman year is graduating, so I'm really looking forward to spending some time with her before she moves to New York.  While it will be sad being so far away from her next semester, I hope that I'll have some free weekends to visit her and explore the city.

I am excited to get to spend time with my mom and family in Kentucky.  It's unfortunate that they live (somewhat) far away, but it definitely makes the time I do spend with them memorable.  I'm hoping that my mom and I will get a chance to visit some wineries and eat her homemade chicken and noodles.

It will also be nice to spend some time with my friends back at home who I don't get to see as much during the school year.  My friend Lauren goes to Butler, and she and I have both been rather bogged down with graduate school applications and preparing for/ taking the GRE, so it will be nice that the two of us will have some time to kick back and relax.


Speaking of graduate school, while it is still early, there's a chance that I might start hearing back from some schools while on break.  I'm very much looking forward to finding out which schools will interview me and have my visit.  I've applied to schools all over the country, so I honestly have no idea where I will wind up next year, but I find it exciting.



I wish everyone the best of luck on their finals and a wonderful holiday break!!


-Hallie

No comments:

Post a Comment