Pages

Monday, December 4, 2017

Dead Week

Welcome to Dead Week Everyone!

I cannot believe how fast this semester has gone by! There are only two weeks left in the semester; the last one being finals week. Most classes and commitments on campus are winding down at this point. Last week we had officer elections in Agronomy Club,  and I am looking forward to working with the new officer team as I take on the treasurer position. I have finished my senior capstone marketing project, so now I have to focus on my economics classes. There are going to be some challenging finals this semester, but it will all be better once they are over!

As some of you are waiting for your offer letters from colleges in the mail, I would encourage you to think both about the academics and the extra curricular opportunities that each school offers. Typically you can find all of this information on the school's website, but if you know anyone at the school that is extremely helpful as well. It is also never too late to go visit a school you are thinking about! College is an extremely important decision that will shape the rest of your life. However, wherever you decide to go, you will have to opportunity to change your path if you so wish. Something amazing about schools like Purdue is that I was able to get involved in other interests besides just agronomy. I added my second major in agricultural marketing late in my sophomore year here, and the amazing counselors and mentors here have continued to make it a great decision.

To all the students on campus right now, good luck with your finals and dead week! Here's to hoping for limited Friday and Saturday finals!

Sarah Voglewede
svoglewe@purdue.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment