Pages

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Spring Semester!

Hey everyone!

       I hope everyone is doing well and getting through their hard midterms and exams. I don’t know about anyone else but I am ready for a nice long week break from classes. Even though the weather has been getting nicer here in Lafayette as spring approaches us I am excited to get away and spend some time on the beach! The semester has flown by and we are just about half way done with classes. This semester has treated me pretty well so far, I moved into my sorority house, became the historian for the agronomy club and secured my internship for this upcoming summer. After spring break is over I will be counting down the days until summer arrives. I’m looking forward to spending my summer up in Constantine, MI working for Monsanto as a seed production research intern. I hope to gain some great experience and put to use the skills and information I have been learning in my classes here at Purdue. 
       As spring rolls around for seniors in high school, it is time to start making some big decisions on where you want to go to school and spend the next four years of your life. This decision was one of the hardest ones I have ever made especially since choosing Purdue as my new home meant that I was going to be 1,000 miles from my family and friends. But I can say without a doubt that choosing Purdue was one of the best things I have ever done and I encourage everyone to take a tour and reach out to an ambassador to talk about their experience as an Agronomy major at Purdue!

Julia Fibbe
Agronomy: Crop and Soil Management 

jfibbe@purdue.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment