Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

First Day of Spring!

Hello Everyone!


Welcome back from Spring Break to all the Purdue Students out there! And a happy first day of spring! It has been a whirlwind of a spring semester, and this spring break was no exception! Some friends and I traveled down to Kentucky Lake for the latter half of the week and spent our time hiking the beautiful trails. We even made it to Nashville, Tennessee for a day, which was probably one of my favorite adventures from the past week. I was able to tour the majority of the downtown area and see the Ryman, the Johnny Cash Museum, and the old saloons. We spent the majority of the morning in the Country Music Hall of Fame, which was an incredible experience! All of this wouldn’t have been as fun if I hadn’t met my friends at Purdue!








To all of the new and prospective students out there trying to decide the best school for you, I know you are going to make the right choice! As a second-generation Boilermaker, I can only tell you that Purdue Agronomy and NRES is a great place to go to school and earn your degree(s). However, there are a lot of other great schools and programs that might fit your needs as a student better. The Purdue Agronomy Department has been very helpful and answered all my questions. My advisors have been there every step of the way and have been beyond helpful. I have been blessed to meet so many people here at Purdue that have made my college experience so much more exciting. One thing I wasn’t told enough before I chose a university was to also chose a school that also fulfilled all of the experiences you want to have during this time of your life. Through Purdue’s many clubs, both in and out of my Department and College, I have made many memories and many friends. For all of those thinking about accepting into the Agronomy Department know that we as Ambassadors as well as all the facility and staff are here to help and guide you. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me: svoglewe@purdue.edu

Sarah Voglewede
Sophomore in Agronomy: Agronomic Business and Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment