Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Purdue Part II

Hey current and future Boilermakers!

My name is Nick Roysdon, I am a sophomore studying Agronomy: Crop and Soils Management. This year I am taking a verity of agronomy and other agriculture related courses, such as Soil Sciences, Agriculture Economics, and Plant Pathology.

Sophomore year is interesting. You readjust to the college life a lot faster, but responsibilities accumulate fast. But I am enjoying it so far and love being back on campus!

Welcome to the new freshman, I hope your first round of midterms are going well. Purdue is a great place to get an education, but if you aren't careful you will lose track of things fast. Keep on it, but don't forget to have fun. And always feel free to contact us ambassadors for help. My email is nickroysdon@gmail.com, let me know if you need anything.

Good luck!

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment