Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2018

                                Great Start to the Semester


    Good Evening Everyone, 

   This semester has started off grate as I take a brake from studying for my last exam in the first set of exams I have. I wanted to congratulate and get the word out that the Agronomy Club again was awarded the choice club award from the Purdue Agriculture Counsel. This is just another way to prove on how grate the agronomy department and the Agronomy Club are especially with the help of Sherry, Jane, and all the other staff getting students ready life after their time at Purdue. Now the college experience is not always have to be with club trips and academic things.

   In this I want to reflect on while at college it is never a bad time to make student life and other goals in life come true. For me this semester I have lived this by driving out to Colorado for the Nation Western Stock Show, and I have also had plans or something to do every weekend this semester making this weekend my first trip back home since the start of the semester back in January. The main point to take away is don't thank that during a semester that anyone person is stuck to campus or West Lafayette the entire time.

  So it is time to get back to studying for me, but it is in the hands of each of us to make our time here at Purdue a time we can remember and cherish. 

Hope Everyone finishes their semesters strong.

  Kyle Fogle 


No comments:

Post a Comment