Pages

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Do That Extra Credit!

Good afternoon Boilermakers!

These past few semesters have been filled with opportunity.

It's surprising how many college professors offer extra credit in their classes. What is also surprising is how many students don't participate in these opportunities. Agecon 330 is one of the classes that offers a whopping 80 points. In this class if you had a 90% by the end of the semester, you would be exempt from the final exam.

Now the semester got busy, and extra credit was not my top priority. It was always in the back of my mind to get the extra credit done. Then, November 20th rolled around, the date for full acceptance of all 80 points of extra credit. As you can guess I didn't have it all done. Then the next week went by and I turned all the extra credit for the remaining points.

Finally, the end of the semester came and I found out if I had to take the final or not. I had an 88.7%. I was so close to the 90%, but not close enough. I had to do what I had to do and take the final exam. After the final I ended the class strongly even though I could've avoided the stress of studying and not had to take it.

Moral of the story DO THE EXTRA CREDIT!

Olivia Lake


No comments:

Post a Comment