Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

The Last Ride

Hey everyone,
I hope you all had a great summer, and didn’t let it fly by like I did. This summer I worked as an agronomy intern in central Indiana for Winfield United. During this internship I traveled all over Indiana, parts of Ohio, and I spent two weeks in Minnesota. During this time I applied treatments to Answer Plots, networked with many sales associates and managers, as well as spoke with many agronomists. I was also able to learn about bulk sales, the efficacy of different pesticide products. Working with different pesticides, safeners, and adjuvents has allowed me to apply what I have learned here at Purdue.


I am currently a senior this year at Purdue, and will be graduating with a degree in Agronomic: Business & Marketing in December. I cannot say thank you enough to the faculty and staff here at Purdue, and more specifically those in the agronomy department. I know I have made a lot of lifelong friends here at Purdue through classes, clubs, and sporting events. I hope you all enjoy your time here at Purdue as much as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment