Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Almost Break!

Hi everyone, Gina here!

It's seriously unbelievable to think that this semester is almost over. I hope you all have been successful in all of your endeavors thus far, and I hope you are just as excited as I am for the holidays! Purdue, as always, is keeping me very busy this semester, along with the other students here as well. After participating in the formal recruitment process here for my sorority, to being a committee member for PUDM (Purdue University Dance Marathon) and having to dance for 18 hours straight, I can now officially say that the 83rd Annual Purdue Christmas Show is in full swing for all of the students involved in PMO (Purdue Musical Organizations).... on top of taking 15 credit hours. This entire month of November for me is entirely filled up with rehearsals everyday until the show which is on December 3rd and 4th! Although very busy, I am very thankful for Purdue offering numerous things to its students. From various clubs and activities, to the ability of being able to network with many huge companies, Purdue is an incredible university, and I consider myself extremely lucky and blessed to be able to attend this school. I'm going to keep this blog post short, but since Thanksgiving is coming up and the semester to coming to an end, please do not forget about all of the things you are thankful for in life. I know things get busy and they can get stressful, but sometimes you just need to take a step back from everything, take a deep breath, and be thankful for the things you do have, big and small. With that being said, best of luck the rest of this semester on finals and everything, and have a Happy Thanksgiving and a great Christmas! Feel free to contact me about anything, my email is below! :)

Best of luck and all the best,

Gina Zaccagnini
Natural Resources and Environmental Science '18
gzaccagn@purdue.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment