Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Purdue: Take Two

Hi everybody, and welcome back to the second, spring semester here at Purdue! I hope everyone had a relaxing break, and is ready to start this new semester! Just a little recap on who I am again for those who do not know, my name is Gina Zaccagnini and I am from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I am a sophomore here at Purdue studying Natural Resources and Environmental Science, with two minors in Environmental Sustainability and Environmental Policy. The NRES program has numerous options that one can choose from as to which concentration that one would like to focus on. For me, I chose Water Quality; however, there are several other options such as Air Quality, Emerging Environmental Issues, Land/Soil, and Policy! It's a great program, just as any other program that is offered at Purdue, to be involved in! I am taking 17 credit hours this semester; however, since I am also participating in the 2016 Spring Break Study Abroad trip to Cartagena, Colombia this upcoming March, I am hopefully going to earn 19 credit hours after this semester has ended.
I have a small little message for the prospective students, however... I hope you all have heard good news back from whatever college(s) you have applied for... (Hopefully heard some great news from Purdue), and I want to say that if you have made the fantastic decision on joining the College of Agriculture's team here at Purdue, well, welcome home! I promise you that coming to Purdue will change your life in a positive way, and I ensure you that this University has amazing things in store for everyone who attends. On that note, I wish everyone a great rest of the week, and a great start to 2016!

Stay Warm & All the Best,

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment