Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year and welcome to 2016!! We are super excited here at Purdue Agronomy to kick off another year of learning, discovering, and growing. I have a great deal of exciting things ahead of me in 2016. I will be starting a job in a Weed Science lab next week. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about research and develop my skills in science. I will continue cheering on the sidelines for the Purdue Basketball teams. We have another semester of classes to begin and finish. And finally, I will be planning a wedding this year! Over Christmas break I got engaged at the Agriculture Administration Building on campus. 
Purdue Agriculture brings many blessings to students, and sometimes even brings soulmates together. I met my future husband through the College of Agriculture almost three years ago at the Ag Admin building.
2016 will also bring along another summer internship. This coming summer I will be working for Syngenta in their local Grow More Sites in northern Indiana. I am looking forward to applying the things I learn in class, my research job, my previous internships, and extracurricular activities to my future.
We will be welcoming the Class of 2020 to Purdue in the fall. We are so excited to get new Boilermakers in Agronomy and NRES, help them develop here at Purdue, and welcome them to get involved on campus.
2016 will be a great year for all Boilermakers future, past, and present!

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment