Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016


    1 More Down, 1 More to Go!


    It catches me off guard every time I think that this coming semester will be my last - the past 3 years here have sure flown by, and this semester was no exception!  Between classes, midterms, and an awesome job, I've had a really great time serving on different leadership committees and have still had time to go on adventures, spending time with those I've shared my Purdue experience with.  This semester I got the really cool experience to act as an on-campus club advisor, allowing me to see the other side, or "behind-the-scenes," of what our clubs here offer.  Working directly with students and watching as their leadership experience is continuing to grow has truly been one of the most rewarding experiences I've had at Purdue.  

This coming semester is going to be one for the books!  The job opportunities that Purdue has offered me have landed me a cool position as a supervisor where I'll interact with a diverse student body on a daily basis and do what I can to help improve our community so that everyone has the best Purdue experience possible.  In addition, the deadlines for graduate school applications are approaching fast!  While stressful piled on top of my regular coursework, I'm so excited and grateful for this opportunity I am taking to further my education and expand my knowledge.  I've gained such a great foundation from the Agronomy Department for the next years of my life, and I couldn't be more grateful!
  Stephanie Leeth


               
         

No comments:

Post a Comment