Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Welcome Everyone! I'm Ashley..and this post is a little about myself. I'm from Kosciusko County, IN (north-central IN). I came to Purdue knowing I wanted to be involved in the ag industry, but didn't know whether it should be Animal Science, Ag Economics, Ag Education, etc. But after taking an introductory course in Agronomy- I knew that's where my passion was. I am now a senior graduating in May 2014 with an Agronomic Business & Marketing B.S. with a minor in Ag Econ. Getting to this point went beyond the margins of books though; I am an active Agronomy Ambassador, an alum sister of the ag social sorority Sisters of the Harvest Moon (SHM), and a member of Collegiate Farm Bureau. My summers were spent interning with DuPont Pioneer at a corn production facility which allowed me to apply the information I was learning in the classroom.  The opportunities, networks, friendships, experiences, and memories I have made these past 4 years have made impacts in my life that I will certainly never forget! Come visit the Agronomy Department and let me show you our way of learning! Boiler Up!                                                    
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment