Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hello! My name is Brittany Sievers and I am an Natural Resources and Environmental Science student. I come from the small town of LaCrosse, IN. I have been an agronomy ambassador since my junior year. One of the reasons I chose Purdue was for the many different opportunities that the university has to offer. While here, I have been able to connect personally with professors at socials and participate in clubs such as Boiler Green Initiative and Helping Paws. Also I have been fortunate enough become a member of groups affiliated with the College of Agriculture like the Agronomy Ambassadors and the International Agriculture Ambassadors. Besides club activities, I chose to pursue my degree at Purdue within the College of Agriculture due to the fact that even though the college is large, once you visit the people within it make you feel like part of the family. Before starting my degree, I had little knowledge of agriculture but because the classes here are taught for all levels of understanding I was able to gain a through grasp on the workings of agriculture by establishing a solid foundation from which to build. Throughout my four years at Purdue, I have grown professionally and personally in a way that has readied me for the world while making last memories that I will treasure for years to come. I hope that you prospective students come by to visit so that you may take part in the experience that is Purdue. I can assure you that you will not regret it. I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment