Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Another semester almost over!

Hey Folks!

My name is Nick and I am a junior studying Crop and Soil Management in the Agronomy Department.

Its been an exciting semester! I've traveled to Tampa, FL for the Students of Agronomy, Soils, and Environmental Sciences (SASES) meeting in October. I also am drawing close to my last days as the Purdue Agronomy Club President and an exciting semester with that. I found an internship for this summer; I will be an Ag Tech Intern for Co-Alliance. Lastly, I got engaged just before Thanksgiving Break. It has been very busy!

With all of this, I want to highlight the awesome opportunities in the college of Ag. We have a great career fair in which students can easily find internships that suit them. We also have great clubs that have trips just like the one I took to Florida earlier this semester.

Purdue has all of these great things open to any students with the passion and drive to go for them. It is a great time to be a boilermaker!!

Thanks all and Boiler up!

Nick Roysdon

No comments:

Post a Comment