Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hi everyone,

My name is Katie Best. I am a new member to the Agronomy Ambassador group. I will be sophomore this fall majoring in Applied Meteorology. After I receive my undergraduate degree I am planning on going to law school to become a environmental attorney. So, this summer I am interning at a local law office. The attorney I am interning for practices mostly criminal law but does some domestic cases too. I'm learning a lot, especially about what it takes to start your own law office. I am excited for classes to start again. I have two classes with one of my favorite agronomy professor, Dr. Schweitzer. All the agronomy professors I've met so far seem very intent on helping their students succeed and making them feel right at home in the agronomy department. I am also in the Purdue Swing Dance club and can't wait to get back and see all my friends there.

No comments:

Post a Comment