Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hello,

My name is Cody Fink. I will be a senior this fall majoring in crop and soil science. This summer I am working at the university in Dr. Kladivko’s lab. We are studying various cover crops with respect to their effect on soil physical properties and manure management. I have been able to gain lots of experience so far through working in the lab and starting an undergraduate research project. I am looking forward to the start of classes in the fall and the extra-curricular activities I am involved with. I am the president of the Agronomy Club which is a great organization that I encourage anyone interested to check out. We have weekly meetings that encompass speakers, tours, work sessions, and other activities. It is a great way to get to know other students and possibly gain some leadership experience through one of our officer positions. Purdue is a great university to be at especially in the agronomy department

No comments:

Post a Comment