Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hello! My name is Maryellen Przybylinski and I am a senior with a Natural Resources and Environmental Science major. This summer I am working in Dr. Johnston's lab which focuses on environmental chemistry. We are taking clays and infusing them with organics that will hopefully be used to clean up environmental spills and others of the sort. Purdue University has really shaped the person that I am because of the many unique opportunities that have become available to me. Inside the classroom I have had the privilege of being taught by some of the most revered and helpful professors. The professors in Agronomy are some of the most approachable and helpful professors on campus. Outside of the classroom, I enjoy hanging out with friends and am very active in the polo club. Polo club is a great way for me to meet new people while trying something that I have never done before on the animals I truly admire. My advice is to take every opportunity that comes along the way because you never know the people or the experiences that will be had, and some are truly life changing. Purdue has changes my life for the better, and I know it will do the same for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment