Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Graduating Senior- Kelsey Tuholski


It's hard to believe that in a few short weeks my time at Purdue University will be coming to a close. I will be graduating after just 3 short years with my B.S. in Crop Science. Following graduation, I will be entering the workforce as a Business Development Manager for a local company called Horizon Ag Consulting. Horizon provides agronomic and business consulting services to optimize productivity. My responsibilities will allow me to take part in the development process of a new soil valuation company, where I will eventually take on the role of General Manager. Although the company is based in Lafayette, I will be working from my hometown of La Porte, IN. In addition to my work with Horizon, I will be working alongside my father on the family grain farm.

I'll never forget my time at Purdue and how it has contributed to the person that I am today. Now and forever, boiler up!

Kelsey Tuholski

No comments:

Post a Comment