Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Daniel Bechman-Ambassador Introductions




Hello All!

I hope we are all still enjoying the snow that we just can't seem to ditch for good this winter. My name is Daniel Bechman and I am a senior at Purdue majoring in Plant Breeding and Plant Genetics. I am currently in my third year serving as an Agronomy Ambassador.

 Here at Purdue I have developed many new interests and I am involved in several student organizations. I am most involved in the Purdue Reamer Club, a spirit based organization that is the caretaker of the official mascot of Purdue University, the Boilermaker Special. I am actually one of six members of the club who is an official Pilot of the Boilermaker Special, so if you have ever been annoyed by the horns or woken up by them, feel free to blame me!

I have also become very involved as a basketball referee within our intramural program. I have always been very passionate about sports and I have now found a new love for officiating a sport I truly enjoy. I am actually a licensed official for the Indiana High School Athletic Association and I have worked games at the varsity level.

Well I think that's the basics about me so I won't make you read any more.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment