Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Only a few weeks left...

Hey Folks!

Hope everyone is well. If you are incoming freshman, I hope you are getting exciting for your freshman year! College is an awesome time and I am excited for all the cool opportunities you will get to have.

My biggest update from these last few weeks is today I took my Part 107 Commercial Drone Licence exam. This licence will make me able to fly drones commercially! I am getting the license to work my internship this summer as the Co-Alliance Ag Tech intern. I wouldn't have an opportunity quite like this if it wasn't for Purdue Agronomy.

Other than that I am just getting ready for finals! Finals are stressful and daunting at first, but as long as you plan well and use your time efficiently you will have nothing to worry about.

Good luck and Boiler Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment