Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Freshman year is almost over!


Hello all,

I feel as if just yesterday I was moving into Purdue to start my freshman year. With only one more final to take and a few days between me and summer I am ever grateful for the experiences I had this past year at Purdue. My name is Andrew Chupp and I am majoring in Agronomy with a concentration in Crop and Soils Management. I plan to graduate in the spring of 2019 with my bachelors degree. I hail from the small town Bourbon, Indiana in the northern part of the state. This summer I am interning with Becks Hybrids out of Atlanta, Indiana as a research intern. I will be helping with plot planting, greenhouse work, pollination, and working on my own research project. I am really excited to start my internship in a few days and look forward to learning and growing a lot through my experience at Becks. I am excited to serve on the Ambassador team for the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment