Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Back to school!


Hey! My name is Julia Fibbe and I am currently a sophomore attending Purdue University studying Agronomy with the concentration of Crop and Soil Management. I am from a small town in Massachusetts called Hamilton which is about forty-five minutes north of Boston on the coast. This past summer I worked as an assistant grower on a farm in my hometown where we grew 20 different crops and distributed them through farmers markets, CSA’s and local restaurant orders. When I wasn’t farming I spent most of my time at the beach or at a lake with my family. I hope everyone had a great summer and are ready to get back to school. If anyone has any questions about the agronomy department or concerns about being an out-of-state student studying agriculture feel free to reach out to me by email at jfibbe@purdue.edu! 

No comments:

Post a Comment