Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Hello, My Calvin Knotts. I am a Senior in the Agronomy Department majoring in Crop and Soil management. I have spent the past 4 summer working with my best friend raising processing tomatoes for Red Gold Inc.We now have our 2016 crop  transplanted and are working to fertilize and protect them from disease.
I have had the great opportunity today to meet 4 incoming members to our agronomy department. These individuals are participating in the Pathway To Purdue Program and have the intentions of acquiring their bachelors in Agronomy. As a transfer Student from Ivy Tech I could relate well to the group and I encouraged them to set big goals for their future and keep pushing towards them. It's been a great summer so far and I look forward to seeing everyone in the fall and meeting the new members of the agronomy department.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment