Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Has Spring Sprung Yet?

While the snow is falling here at Purdue, I can't help but to think of the warmer weather I'll be experiencing this Spring Break!  Nonetheless, it scares me to think too far forward in the year when there are only 3 more precious months in the place I've gotten to call home.  

My time in Purdue Agronomy has really set me up for a great future - I feel as if I'm prepared for whatever the world has to throw at me, regardless of where I am or who I'm with or what I'm doing.  While my next step is a graduate program at another institution, I feel confident that I would be able to find a place working in the area if I were going that route instead of what I've chosen.  What I've learned has extended so far beyond the classroom!  The friendships I've made, organizations I've been a part of, and experiences I've shared with others have made me truly grateful for the world around me.  Not only have I become rich with experiences, I've gotten so much professional exposure that I feel confident in stepping out into the real world (good thing, too, as I'll be forced to do it in 3 months!)
Here's to your journey at Purdue, hopefully as filled with possibilities as I've had.  Good luck with everything, as I sign off.  Love, Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment