Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

School's Back in Session

Hey guys!

School is back in session! With that came the snow, ice, and now mush. To top it all off there’s a chance of even more snow. The anticipation is back. I'm beginning to wonder what this semester will bring. I can tell you that Agronomy Club members will continue to receive weekly emails from me.  

Over Thanksgiving Break my family participated in Host-A-Boiler. We had two students from India join us for Thanksgiving at our house. We played board games, walked to the creek, ate food, and spent time with the various pets we own. We enjoyed that so much that over Christmas break we participated in that again. I unfortunately got sick and wasn't able to join them. But my family  took a student from India to my aunts house for Christmas on Christmas Eve. They got to open presents, play games, and eat! 

Boiler up! 
Hannah Padgett
padgeth@purdue.edu


No comments:

Post a Comment