Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Welcome Back Fall 2017!

Hey Folks!

Its great to be back at beautiful West Lafayette after a great internship with Beck's Hybrids this summer. Despite the great learning experience, and all the fun I had, I was ready to get back to campus and back to classes.

This semester I am looking forward to my weed sciences class, Botany 304. The class covers a verity of topics related to weed sciences including weed ID, morphology, physiology, and herbicide resistance, which is a hot topic in agriculture right now.

I am also excited to continue in my position of the agronomy club president, and plan some great and exciting events for this year. I am looking forward to interacting with visiting students on campus, and can't wait to answer any of the questions you may have!

Thanks,
Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment