Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Living the Dream..



Hello everyone! It’s so great to be back at Purdue! My name is Madison Boston and I am studying Agronomic Business and Marketing. I will be graduating spring of 2018, with that being said, Senior year here I come! Over the summer I worked with an independent seed company called B&A Genetics. I was an agronomic sales and marketing intern. I took drone footage over several of our farms and test plots. I then turned it into marketing material for our website and Facebook page. I also helped acquire new accounts for my area. Our company went to the Monsanto Corn States Meeting in St. Louis, Missouri and there we learned more about the new Nemastrike chemical being put on seeds to help prevent damage on corn, soybeans, and cotton by nematodes. I was very blessed to work with this amazing company this summer. I made so many wonderful connections and I had so many wonderful experiences that I could never replace that will help me in my future.

Check out our website!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me!
Madison Boston
812-564-1832



No comments:

Post a Comment