Pages

Monday, February 6, 2017

2017

   February has arrived in West Lafayette! This is my final semester at Purdue! It is hard to believe that after three and a half years, graduation is coming fast!! First round of exams are running now and we are rolling through the Spring Semester. 
   I am taking Biotechnology in Agriculture, Geosciences in Cinema, Customer Relations, and American Sign Language. Biotechnology is very interesting as we have been discussing Genetic Modifications and the history of their impact on the agriculture industry. Geosciences in Cinema is a very fun class, we get to watch a movie each week and learn about the unrealistic events in many movies. I have branched out and watched some really amazing movies and had a chance to discuss them, I recommend this course if you have a free elective! My American Sign Language course is my favorite class!!! I am having so much fun learning a new language and immersing myself in a new culture. This course has really opened my eyes to a new way of communication and has exposed me to new areas of our world. 
   Being a senior is a fun time, we can finally see the end coming. It is such a bittersweet feeling to be almost done with college. The real is coming at us full speed ahead!! My fiancé and I have recently purchased a home in Peru, Indiana. We are thrilled to start our life together and it all is coming together, the house was a huge step for us and we are so thankful for the blessings that have been sent our way!

Until next time, 
Christy Kettler 

No comments:

Post a Comment