Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Hey Everyone,
My name is Ben Wiatt and I am a junior at Purdue University majoring in Agronomic: Business and Marketing. I am from a small town called Russellville, IN which is just about an hour South and a little West of here. When at home I usually spend my time doing odd jobs and volunteering for the Russellville community center. One of those job this year included refinishing the gym floor.--->

This past summer I worked for Co-Alliance as an intern for region one which consists of five branch locations. During this internship I managed 5 scouts, but was also involved with many other aspects of the business including scouting, delivering seed, delivering anhydrous, soil sampling, tissue sampling, going on sales calls, and working in the shop. Also during my internship, I was able to go on tours of other co-alliance locations all over the state that included, grain, swine, bulk fertilizer, and agronomy plants. If anyone has any questions please feel free to get a hold of me, or any of the ambassadors.

No comments:

Post a Comment